1031 E. Saginaw St.
Lansing, MI 48906
Advanced Management Services
Excelling at emergency department, urgent care, and physician office billing.
Our team of coding and billing professionals specializes in emergency room, urgent care, and physician office billing. They provide services that result in compliant and optimal reimbursement.
The coding and billing team consists of medical billing specialists and certified coding professionals. These individuals monitor federal and state regulations to keep up-to-date on changes that are state provider specific.
- Continuous education and professional development are required for all emergency medicine, urgent care, and physician coders. One hundred percent of the work of all newly hired coders is audited by the lead coder for the first thirty days; then there are periodic, random, internal audits on a regular basis.
- Optimal and compliant revenue cycle management cannot occur without complete charts and quality provider documentation. Incomplete documentation results in downcoding and lower reimbursement. We provide physician documentation training and feedback to obtain any missing documentation and resolve the chart to ensure accelerated processing and billing.
- The billing team at Advanced Management is dedicated to reducing outstanding accounts receivable through problem resolution, as well as identifying trends and opportunities to enhance processes and work flow. Our team closely analyzes denials to ensure we act promptly on issues that require quick resolution and to maintain our clean claims rate. Working collaboratively with clients, our billing specialists implement new procedures that result in increased revenue while staying compliant with all state and federal laws.
- Providing extensive customer service, our specialists are ready to respond to patient inquiries and concerns via phone, email, or mail. Through accessing the billing system they can research and view accounts in order to give patients the most accurate information. They work in tandem with your patient financial services staff to integrate your charity assistance, balance billing, and contracting philosophies into the billing services tailored to your practice. It is our philosophy to resolve the account during that initial contact with the patient, eliminating the need for future call backs and correspondence.
- In addition, our billing team does what it takes to get physicians and mid-level providers quickly enrolled with Medicare, Medicaid, and other third party payors.
- Our team works diligently to make sure providers are enrolled before they begin working so that claims are not held back or denied. We closely monitor the status of provider enrollment in order to meet all filing deadlines.
Our goal is to make sure that none of your money is left on the table!
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Analysis
- Insurance Administration
- Management Consulting
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Payroll and Taxes
- Systems Analysis
- Human Resources
Lansing Chamber of Commerce
Michigan Chamber of Commerce
American Academy of Professional Coders
Small Business Association of Michigan